All NGSS, All Day
12 Experts. 6 Sessions. 1 Room.
Take a deep dive into the Next Generation Science Standards
Friday, March 13, 2015
with writers, state science supervisors, assessment experts, and more.
McCormick Place, W183a/b
- 8:00–9:00 a.m. “Implementing the Vision of the Framework and Next Generation Science Standards” (Michael Lach)
- 9:30–10:30 a.m. “Helping Students Make Sense of the World with Next Generation Science and Engineering Practices” (Brian Reiser)
- 11 a.m. –12 p.m. “Developing and Evaluating Three-Dimensional Curriculum Materials” (Joe Krajcik)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. “Assessing NGSS in the Classroom” (Christopher Harris, Angela DeBarger, & Bill Penuel)
- 2–3 p.m. “Curriculum Planning the NGSS Way” (Stephen Pruitt)
- 3:30–5:00 p.m. “Implementing NGSS: Stories From the Front Lines” (Panel Discussion moderated by NSTA Executive Director David Evans)
Special One-Day event Free to all conference attendees.
Participate in one or more presentation.
Learn more about the National Conference in Chicago.